Welcome to my blog. Here you will find an irregular record of my haphazard progress through an eclectic mix of projects, games and other assorted wargames-related nonsense.


You came here looking for toast and tea? Pop in a couple of slices and put a brew on. This blog is best enjoyed with hot buttered toast and a mug of strong, hot tea*.


*Warning - may contain puns.


Sunday 16 January 2022

Bucketheads

It only took 269 days to get these guys done. Boy did they kill my painting mojo dead. Endless shades of pale grey, white and black with nary a hint of colour just drained all my motivation. If you were wondering why this blog had stagnated, now you know the answer.  

To be fair, I can't pin all the blame on a bunch of Stormtroopers. There have been other factors at play, but really my enthusiasm and energy for painting has been at an all time low.









Never have I been happier to finally add a splash of colour!

Now, at last, my Star Wars: Legion Rebel Scum have some opposition.

So now that I'm happily wielding a paintbrush again, what's next? Well maybe some more additions to my Star Wars: Legion collection, or perhaps my long neglected Russian Civil War project. Or some other distraction? Watch this space ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment