Welcome to my blog. Here you will find an irregular record of my haphazard progress through an eclectic mix of projects, games and other assorted wargames-related nonsense.


You came here looking for toast and tea? Pop in a couple of slices and put a brew on. This blog is best enjoyed with hot buttered toast and a mug of strong, hot tea*.


*Warning - may contain puns.


Friday 12 August 2022

Walk This Way


My Star Wars: Legion Rebels now have some recce assets and mobile firepower; a pair of AT-RT walkers. I chose a colour scheme suitable for arid or semi-arid settings to match my existing Rebel forces. I think they fit in just fine. 


I had planned to paint the walkers using my airbrush, but ended up using it only for priming. Everything else was achieved with base coats, washes, dry brushing and detailing. 


I'm not a fan of the thick bases supplied with the models, so I replaced them with thin Star Wars: Legion-style bases from Justlasered. They are clear acrylic, not that I like clear bases either, but they are the perfect thickness for my tastes and are just as easily textured and painted as any other base material.

Weapon options - fitted with magnets and easy to swap out.

Walk this way...


No comments:

Post a Comment