Welcome to my blog. Here you will find an irregular record of my haphazard progress through an eclectic mix of projects, games and other assorted wargames-related nonsense.


You came here looking for toast and tea? Pop in a couple of slices and put a brew on. This blog is best enjoyed with hot buttered toast and a mug of strong, hot tea*.


*Warning - may contain puns.


Sunday 20 October 2019

A Couple of Commissars

I was supposed to be painting Star Wars: Legion figures. That was the plan anyway. There are a couple of squads of Rebel Troopers assembled and primed, waiting on the painting desk.

Alongside them were these two gents, part-painted from my last brush with my Russian Civil War project. I was going to set them aside to finish another time but, well they shoot stragglers don't they?



No comments:

Post a Comment