Welcome to my blog. Here you will find an irregular record of my haphazard progress through an eclectic mix of projects, games and other assorted wargames-related nonsense.


You came here looking for toast and tea? Pop in a couple of slices and put a brew on. This blog is best enjoyed with hot buttered toast and a mug of strong, hot tea*.


*Warning - may contain puns.


Thursday 26 December 2019

A New Bike for Christmas

Work and 'Real Life' have conspired to keep me away from hobby activities for the past couple months. No games, no painting, no purchases. So it was a surprise to come home on Christmas Eve to find an unexpected package waiting for me.

Opening it I discovered it was a Sarissa motorbike and shed kit. My 'free' (plus P&P) reward for completing The Great Wargaming Survey 2019. Over three months later, I had forgotten about this. A nice little stocking-filler to break my wargaming fast. Just in time for Christmas. Thanks Sarissa and Karwansaray!





No comments:

Post a Comment